Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thanksgiving

I normally like this time of year.. it is my favorate time... it means change!

First we need music.. some Jazz...
DOWNLOAD: "So What" By Miles Davis.
Now, pull up a chair.. we are back at my cottage... in the north woods.. on the lake... the Stereo is playing....

Thanksgiving in Canada is a fall festival.. the kind they have pretty much everywhere to celebrate the harvest and give thanks. ... I only need to look at the scenery, listen to Mr. Davis.. have some good friends, good wine, good food..... hell man! Why not give thanks!


I am doing the 330Km trek Friday... up to the cottage with family and friends... I'll be back Sunday... I really wish everyone happy harvest time... and I wish you where with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good time up there. Sorry I couldn't make it!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there too :)