Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sam's Wedding... A further extension of truth. Part 2 of 3

Ok.. this week I want everybody to get the song for this post..... it is essential to this week's theme. It is by Dave Brubeck... DOWNLOAD: "Take Five"

We last left Sam's wedding looking like this.... A full-blown Hollywood party was underway. Dancing, Drinking..... people just having fun.
Kinda looks like something from an old James Cagney.. or Humphrey Bogart film..

Hey just for fun... let's pick on the guests this week....... Suppose we were photographing famous detectives back in the 1940's or 1950's....

Wow... "Ok.. copper.. I surrender"

Or maybe..... There are cheap black & white photos of people doing things they shouldn't, like being drunk in public or committing unsociable acts...
yeah right, ......at a wedding?



I'll bet that some of the guests are actual private eyes.... yea, they wear their private eye smile, and dress in their detective style clothes and...
they are even accompanied by their beautiful detective type girlfriends.



Sometimes an actual crime is about to be committed....

This is Sam's new boss and his wife.... now suspiciously....they left the party right after eating diner... no goodbye, no farewell, nothing! ....I never even got to dance with his wife.... Nor did I get to harass them much.. But her face is saying two things... either something about the guy taking photos is an asshole, so let's leave or..
"you wait 5 minutes... till that "Chicken Kiev" takes effect hubby dear..."


Hey guys..

This is Katie...... I have tons of photos of Katie... in every damn one she has a drink in her hand....

Now Katie is very attractive and photographs very well.... even with a drink in her hand.. but I wanted to make her more than just a cheap black & white image... and go back to the glamour of Hollywood for just a moment.....





The 2006 Best Actress Award Winner.....
"Way to go Katie.... let me buy you a drink".


Notice that I used color...... ewwww, aahhhh. The photo is an obvious fake and you can tell.. but what if I take someone who is very likable... someone like Brian's brother Leo....



Well damned if he isn't a dashing fellow!! Very charming indeed...
But given the right circumstances......



"Waaaassss Uppppp"


Ok.. I have to ...No... I want to be nice... for just a moment. Because we take time in our presentation to pay homage to... Sam's Mom.

If you look closely at Glennis you see Samantha......

Right... homage over....... This is Baylee... Sam's nephew and a highly active "little person" ... what's more he is a professional Hollywood dancer.....
Photos don't lie.... do they?


See ya next week..... oh yea.. please leave your comments below <- This line

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do cool stuff about those pics, where do you just get your ideas from ?

SixBySeven said...

Some of my friends would say...Drug flashbacks...

My Son. Daniel (Who does not visit me but Lurks in this blog).. would say a psychiatric disorder.....

All joking aside....I think it is influenced by my mindset as a kid.... The whole thing ... as I step back and look at it now.. resembles an article from Mad magazine...

SixBySeven said...

Of course everyone should have guessed.. my previous comment... just gave me an idea for next week...

"What, me worry"?