Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Big Snow

You wake up early in the morning........ your car is buried under a meter of snow. We usually get a major snow storm every year.... and usually marks the end of winter! This is my neighbors car.... I still had to find mine.

This snow storm dumped almost 70 Cm of snow in just under 30 hours time. I hope the roof is strong.....


You don't dare go anywhere until the plows have cleared off the side streets... the main roads are cleared first.... but you still have to wait until they visit your street.... sometimes that can take several hours..... after the snow has stopped falling.


In the meantime..... while you wait ....... you can at least admire the natural beauty and drink warm cups of coffee.






But then you still have to dig out your own damn car....... I can't wait until next week as all of this will be gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this looks great! I definitly wish we had such mess at least for 2-3 days in the year! I would not mind - if next week would be start of spring :)
great pics todd, I love them!